- Unless otherwise stated, the website and affiliated online services are the property of MDPI and the copyright of the website belongs to MDPI or its licensors. You may not copy, hack or modify the website or online services, or falsely claim that some other site is associated with MDPI. MDPI is a registered brand protected by the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property.
- You may register or otherwise create a user account, user name or password (your “Registration”) that allows you to access or receive certain content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of our online service, including features in which you interact with us or other users. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your Registration is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your Registration and for maintaining its confidentiality, and you agree that MDPI may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, terminate or restrict your access to any content or feature reached via such Registration process for any reason, at our sole discretion. MDPI reserves the right to block or to terminate the User’s access to the website at any time and without prior notice.
- You must have permission of the copyright owner in order to upload any content to the SciProfiles website. You must not use this website for advertising without the explicit permission of MDPI. MDPI reserves the right to block or delete any material on the website at any time and without prior notice, and to block access for individual IP addresses. In particular, persistent infringement of copyright may lead to users being denied access to the SciProfiles website.
- The website may contain advertising. MDPI does not endorse any responsibility of any kind for the content of the advertisement or sponsorship or the advertised product or service, which is the responsibility of the advertiser or sponsor, unless the advertised product or service is offered by MDPI.
- There is no warranty for the website and its content, to the extent permitted by applicable law. MDPI, the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the website and its content “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose relating to this website, its content or any to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
- In no event, unless required by applicable law shall MDPI, its employees, agents, suppliers, contractors or any other party, be liable to the User for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to access, or in connection with the use of the website, its content and information, even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Swiss law applicable at the place of jurisdiction of MDPI shall apply exclusively.
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely
those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or
the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas,
methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.